- What must be done before the action of comforting a person who verbally hurt you?
- What must be done before the action posting your opinions or feelings in the social media?
- What are 3 things you should remember before you post?
- Why is it important to think before you post?
- Why oversharing on social media is bad?
- Why is it important to be careful when posting pictures online?
- What do you need to be careful about if you are in control of a network?
- Why do we need to be careful in using internet?
- How can I be careful on social media?
- What you should not do on social media?
- What is the safest social media platform?
What must be done before the action of comforting a person who verbally hurt you?
Be prepared: Write out what you want to say before you sit down with the person, so that you won’t get taken off track, do it. Don’t blame, just state your feelings. Use “I feel …” statements, not “you did …” statements. Pick one or two most important issues for first conversation.
What must be done before the action posting your opinions or feelings in the social media?
Answer Expert Verified We must think before we click. We need to think about ho other people will feel if we post something on social media. We must be sure that the image or text we are posting in social media is good and not bad. We must respect other people so that our good deed will return to us.
What are 3 things you should remember before you post?
4 Things to Consider Before Posting on Social Media
- Consider the audience. It’s important to know your demographic.
- Think before posting. Is the purpose of the post to promote your content or personal opinion?
- Consider the presentation. First impressions are important.
- Consider who you support. Don’t support questionable causes.
Why is it important to think before you post?
People may behave differently online than they do in person – the large audience is invisible, so many feel protected by their screens. This can be a positive thing, like someone feeling more confident to open up and be themselves.
Why oversharing on social media is bad?
When we’re so heavily involved in social media that we’re oversharing, we’re playing a game where we compare our lives to others. This is known as social comparison. It can lead to depression, low self-esteem, and jealousy.
Why is it important to be careful when posting pictures online?
One of the most important reasons to be careful about what you post on the Internet is that it can have a detrimental effect on your career. Prospective employers can and will check on your name to see what comes up, and many people have been caught out criticising their job.
What do you need to be careful about if you are in control of a network?
Answer Expert Verified. As a network administrator, do not share important information such as network log-in credentials. Once an unauthorized person gain an access inside the network, all company data are at risk. These data can be sold to the company’s competitors and could lose lots of revenue.
Why do we need to be careful in using internet?
Malware and Ransomware: When browsing online, websites can be labelled “not secure”. This indicates the potential risk of malware being able to get from that website on to your PC. Identity theft: Believe it or not, some websites are cloned to look like a legitimate company, for example, a bank or the DVLA.
How can I be careful on social media?
Here are our top 10 tips to stay safe on social media:
- Use a strong password.
- Use a different password for each of your social media accounts.
- Set up your security answers.
- If you have social media apps on your phone, be sure to password protect your device.
- Be selective with friend requests.
- Click links with caution.
What you should not do on social media?
With that in mind, here is a list of things you should never post on social media:
- Abusive Content.
- “Adult” Content.
- Illegal Content.
- Offensive Content.
- Negative opinions about your job / employer / boss / professor.
- Drug related content.
- Poor grammar.
What is the safest social media platform?
11 Safest Social Networks Ranked & Reasoned