- Which of these is a basic component of spatial organization?
- What is an extensive metropolitan area or a chain of continuous metropolitan areas?
- Who is the highest run scorer in 2020?
- Who scored most t20 runs in 2020?
- Who is top scorer in IPL?
- Who will be the highest scorer in IPL 2020?
- Who is the best team in IPL?
Which of these is a basic component of spatial organization?
The four basic components of spatial organization are points, lines, areas and volumes. Spatial means something that occupies space.
What is an extensive metropolitan area or a chain of continuous metropolitan areas?
An extensive metropolitan area or a long chain of continuous metropolitan areas. Def: An MSA is the summation of a central city of at least 50000 population, the county within which the city is located, and adjacent counties meeting one of several tests indicating a functional connection to the central city.
Who is the highest run scorer in 2020?
Indian Premier League 2020 Orange Cap List – Most Runs
Who scored most t20 runs in 2020?
Highest run scorer in T20 International 2020
|V Kohli (Ind)||295 (208)||85|
|J Buttler (Eng)||291 (193)||77*|
|Van der Dussen (SA)||288 (205)||74*|
|Q de Kock (SA)||285 (167)||70|
Who is top scorer in IPL?
Who will be the highest scorer in IPL 2020?
|1||KL Rahul PUN||670|
|2||Shikhar Dhawan DEL||618|
|3||David Warner HYD||548|
|4||Shreyas Iyer DEL||519|
Who is the best team in IPL?
Alright then, let’s look at the ranking and rating of each Team after the Mumbai and Chennai phase of IPL 2021.
- #8: Kolkata Knight Riders – 6.63.
- #7: Punjab Kings – 6.71.
- #6: Rajasthan Royals – 7.06.
- #5: Mumbai Indians – 7.38.
- #3: Chennai Super Kings – 8.2.
- #2: Royal Challengers Bangalore – 8.36.
- #1: Delhi Capitals – 8.41.